Former Major City Police Detective Reveals 50% of SIDS Cases Happened Within 48 Hours Post Vaccine
By STEVE KIRSCH
My 16-minute interview of Jennifer, a former police detective in a major US city who handled over 250 SIDS investigations over 7 years implicates the childhood vaccines as the major cause of SIDS.
Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department.
In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.
This can only mean one thing: that the childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.
There is no other explanation.
Even her pediatrician acknowledged this, but they aren’t allowed to talk about it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics trains the pediatricians in how to gaslight parents who seek to blame the vaccine.
This is the first time these statistics have ever been revealed publicly.
All the information is independently verifiable in the police records for any health authority who has any doubts.
Also, I am working with the police department to make these statistics public directly from the police department itself (I cannot compel the production of these records because the FOIA laws in the state exempt these records).
My 16-minute interview
The key points
- 3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure
- 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.
- 70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.
- Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics trains doctors on how to gaslight patients who suspect the vaccine caused their child’s death.
- Jennifer declined to publicly reveal her name or the police department she worked for, but revealed this to me so I could verify everything using independent sources.
- The police department declined to respond to my records count request because it is outside the scope of the state’s FOIA laws since it cannot be accomplished with a straightforward query and “research” would be required. I agree with their interpretation, but I’ve requested they comply anyway as a matter of public benefit. I will update this article when I hear back from them.
Jennifer’s SIDS statistics are validated in the peer-reviewed medical literature!
Of all reported SIDS cases post-vaccination, 75 % occurred within 7 days (p < 0.00001).
This almost exactly matches what Jennifer said in my interview (70% within one week). Neither of us was aware of this article at the time we made the video.
This is impossible if the vaccines aren’t causing SIDS. There is simply no other viable explanation for the association. But of course, you won’t get your paper published if you say that. You have to say that the association is interesting.