Self Help Tools Plus Door Notices and Flyers
By Concerned Lawyers Network
RESOURCES, TEMPLATE LETTERS & FLYERS:
Disclaimer: These are resources links and templates freely available and to use at your own risk and discretion and with the disclaimer that Concerned Lawyers Network(CLN) and its volunteers and third- party connections and friends of CLN are not responsible for any legal advice or drafting advice for your particular situation which is unknown to us. Therefore, you should change and edit any letter or document templates found on this site before use, in order to suit your particular situation, region and country. If you require specific legal advice, then you should engage a lawyer for that purpose.
AUSTRALIA – DOWNLOAD, EDIT, AND PRINT TO USE:
FIRST LETTER TO EMPLOYER C19 INJECTION (WORD DOC)
SECOND LETTER TO EMPLOYER C19 INJECTION (WORD DOC)
PREVENATIVE ACTION REGARDING MANDATORY VAX POLICIES BY EMPLOYER
See below letter to copy/print and hand to employer requesting their signed acknowledgement that they have received it.
CLN have provided this document which you may wish to give to your employer before or whenever vaccination policies are announced. You can request that they sign it simply to acknowledge receipt. Keep the original signed and give them a copy.
If they refuse to acknowledge receipt by signing, perhaps send to them by email using the send/receipt function to show proof they have received it.
Hopefully by that stage they will reconsider and avoid any employment policy of mandatory vaccination of an experimental injection during clinical trials. If they persist then please see an employment law specialist lawyer immediately.
FOR EMPLOYER TO SIGN TO ACKNOWLEDGE LAWS AND RISKS (WORD DOC)
DECLINE VACCINE FORM ADULT OR CHILD (WORD DOC)
NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR MALFEASANCE
NOTICE OF LIABILTY TO UNIVERSITY OR OTHER ORGANISATION
SCHOOL – DECLINE INJECTION CARD
BIOSECURITY ACT OVERRIDE LETTER (WORD DOC)
PCR TEST BEFORE SURGERY OR TREATMENT (WORD DOC)
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF LIABILITY QR CODE COVID SAFE APP (WORD DOC)
Do you know what is in a vaccine (PDF FILE)
Do you know about vaccines (PDF FILE)
Privacy Act Handouts with QR Code
Sec 12 Freedom of Movement Vic Human Rights Charter (WORD DOC)
Information to use in your communications
TGA page on Pfizer
TGA page on AstraZeneca
The above links can be shown to any employers if they ask you to take such vaccines, TGA’s own documents show that the vaccines are experimental and not approved for use in Australia, only emergency provisional use (in clinic trials upon the population until April 2023).
Employer directions must be lawful and reasonable; therefore question if it is lawful and reasonable for your employer to expect you as employee to take an experimental clinic trial drug/poison.
Also let them know that the vaccine companies and government are free from liability but employers are not, so in the event of any adverse event injury or death from such vaccines employers are potentially liable (includes workplace manslaughter in some states which is open to criminal penalties).
Question whether the employer’s insurance policy covers them if the injury to employee is from an experimental injection.
Australian Immunization Handbook – Meaning of Informed Consent
(As part of the consent procedure, people receiving vaccines and/or their parents or carers should be given sufficient information (preferably written) about the risks and benefits of each vaccine. This includes: what adverse events are possible/how common they are/what they should do about them)
Australian Vaccination Risk Network-informed choice page
Informed consent disclosure should include serious side effects
Australian Vaccination Risk Network- vaccine laws page
Human Rights Advocates Templates
Solutions Empowerment documents and resources page
Reignite Democracy Templates page:
Advocate Me Templates page
Know Your Rights. Various applicable templates
Miscellaneous templates from UnChainedRemedy
How to request a judicial review:
How to make a workplace complaint about health and safety:
How to make a human rights complaint:
UNITED KINGDOM (U.K) – DOWNLOAD, EDIT, AND PRINT TO USE:
1. Miri AF. Massive missives and more
2. Letter to send to care homes to challenge testing and plastic screens
3. Letter for someone mask-exempt thrown off a plane
4. Letter to shopping centre that forced mask-exempt family to leave
5. Letter written on behalf of someone mask-exempt turned away from a shop
6. Letter for employees being pressured to administer COVID vaccines
7. Letter to dentist who refused service to mask-exempt autism family
8. Letter to send to hospitals ahead of appointments re: masks, tests, vaccines.
9. Letter to college principal declining masks and tests
10 Letter to a gym that forces pre-teen children to wear masks during exercise
11. Letter regarding the dangers and inadequacies of PCR testing for children
12. Letter for employee facing disciplinary threat re: masks
13. Letter for family and friends who are struggling with your Covid vaccine position
14. Letter to schools regarding coronavirus protocols
15. Letter for employees wishing to decline lateral flow tests
16. Letter to employers declining vaccinations and “vaccine passports”
17. Letter for people being pressurized by doctors’ surgeries to receive vaccinations
18. Letter to CEOs of all major supermarkets re: mask exemptions
19. Letter for people whose employers are pressurizing them to endorse vaccines to others
20. Letter to West Yorkshire Police re: mask exemptions
21. Letter for a hospital worker wishing to decline Covid tests and vaccinations
22. Letter for a business owner asked to remove an anti-mask poster from his office
23. Letter to the editor of a children’s newspaper re: vaccine propaganda
24. Letter to doctor who refused to see mask-exempt patient for smear
25. Letter to a council telling businesses not to serve the mask-exempt
26. Letter for a hospital patient wishing to decline COVID testing
Remeece template letters (may be suitable to also modify for Australian use)
U.S / EUROPE / CANADA – DOWNLOAD, PRINT, AND SHARE
Vaccine Choice Canada documents and resources page
World Freedom Alliance documents and resources page
Stop World Control documents and resources page
Gab religious exemption template
EXAMPLES OF LETTERS YOU CAN WRITE COMPLAINING TO MEDIA PUBLICATIONS FOR MISREPRESENTING FACTS ON VACCINES